17.10.08

tours tend to be one of my favorite things....

... well I guess they have to be if i'm with my mom. If there is an old building to see, my mom will do her best to make us see it. On a drive to Jens house from the GLORIOUS mall, my moms historic building eye caught sight of the legislative buildings. From then on we had to go and visit them and today happened to be the day. We drove there with a happy baby and left with unhappy, cranky, in need of a nap baby. The tour was nice, but she just shreeeked if we told her that she couldn't go into a room or else go on the old chairs that were articats. One thing that was good about the tour, is that our tour guide was a nice person. If she was rude, I'm pretty sure something bad would of happened. Well off we went on our tour. Did you know that there were over 30 different kinds of marble used in this building?? And then one the guys who build the building (the ____ brothers, shows how much I was paying attention) used only 10 tooles to carve out the wonderful designs?!?! He has skill I tell you. Then she brought us to the center of the building where Napoleon Bonapart had had a section made for him where he could lye down in the center of the circle and people would have to bow down to him. Selfish man I tell you. Also when you stood exactly in the center of the circle, your voice would echo but when you went to the outside of the circle/box your voice was completely normal. Its kinda wierd that way. When you turned around there were 3 paintings of important people that no matter where you went in the room, their eyes would follow you. It wierds me out when paintings/pictures can do that. After our tour I decided to take Liliana outside to keep her away from the gift shop where she could break everything in sight. We walked around, she went to the snow and just stared at it and then turned around. We found her mom and went over to her. When I held onto Lilianas hands she punged down the stairs. If I wasn't holding on to her, she would of really got hurt. We piled back into Jens wonderful van and we were off to the Mall. Oh how I love that mall. Today I went to American Eagle and got 2 shirts, one for me and one for a friend. Then we had to meet Jen on the sidewalk to get picked up.




So we piled back into the Van and we were off to the house again. My mom wanted to get a shirt from a fire station so they went off while I stayed at home with Liliana as she slept. When she woke up she was in a good mood. She was still a big tired I could tell because she actually let me cuddle with her. THIS WAS A FIRST! Normally when anyone tries to cuddle with her she screems until you put her down and then she is fine, most of the time. Then they came back, Kaylie came home from school, and then we were off to the museum. It was an awesome museum. I'm totally not a fan of them, but this one I actually liked. Look on Facebook and you can see more pictures of the museum. Then we came home and now we are here. SItting on the ground, me blogging, Kaylie and my mom having a picnic on the table eating pizza which I'm soon to eat, Jen on the computer eating Bits & Bites, and Liliana was watching Baby Einstein but then saw that my mom had food and then started to attack her wanting the food. Well my pizza is waiting, until next time, keep safe and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment