20.10.08

I never knew I disliked school more until...

... I got 4 biology 12 tests back and I failed them all. Its really hard to get back into the spirit of school when you try really hard in school and then all you get in return are tests that make you fail. I'm the kind of person that will know alot about the subject all until you give me a test and then I'm done for. I don't know why. My mind kind of flicks into the 'I don't want to learn' mode. At the end of the day I got the treat of taking another test, but this time in french. Another thing that really bothers me are the people who don't really pay much attention in class, are always the ones that come out with 80% - 90% on their tests. I try to pay attention, its just hard sometimes, and then the tests just make me feel even worse about myself. I still haven't gotten over it, and its been going on all my school days.

I just wish that it was all over and school was no longer needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment