28.10.08

i love how good it feels to be done homework...

... after doing if for 2 hours. For the past 2 hours, I've been having to educate myself about Phylum: Ciliophora, Zoomastigina, Sporozoa, Sacrodina, Euglenophyta, Pyrrophyta, Chrysophyta, and Slime Molds. I had to write about what they were, how they reproduced, what they eat, their functions, what they do to the body (that is if they do anything to the body). I got sick of doing the booklet right when i started. I'm not a big fan of biology, but what i am a fan of is FRENCH!! I think i finally found what i want to do after school, and that is to become a Flight Attendant, but in order to do that, i need to be bilingual in 2 languages, and i only got one..APPARENTLY!! So what i think i'm going to do, with the assistance of my mother, is go to Quebec and go to a college to teach me french (there i can also go to Africa with a group to speak more french) or else i can stay with my french twin Alexandra. Who Alexandra is?? Back in march and April, my school did a french exchange with SEVEC. It was the time of my life and i really enjoyed it and my twin and i got along great! So i'm possibly going to live with her, or else go to the college. Anyways, theres an update on me. Its really late, and i'll try and say more later, but first a picture from today. My mother bought me this GIANT BEAR! and she wants me to remember that its because she loves me and wants the best for me. Well here is my bear by the name of Brandon (she thought that it was a good name. I wonder why???)
Its actually a giant bear. Its over half the size of me, let alone 3/4ths of my body probably. and it takes up a big portion of my bed.

2 comments:

  1. Roar! It's awesome that at 17 you already know what you're passionate about. Took me 3 years after graduating to figure it out...and it happens to be biology. Which is even funnier because I felt trapt in French Immersion(I almost failed>.<)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bear! That's awesome!

    I'm glad your thinking about the future, that's a GREAT thing to be doing!

    ReplyDelete