19.10.08

finally home...

... and kind of glad to. Yes it was nice seeing my sister, oldest brother, brother-in-law, sister-in-law and ALL 4 NIECES!! Yes it was great fun. This morning we had to wake up at 630. I got in a little arguement with my mom about stupid things again, but yet it always happens lately. We piled into Jens wonderful "bus" as i call it, which Noah is dying to give me (he hates mini vans) but i refuse to take. The Regina airport isn't all that exciting, but thats alright. After we went through security we sat by some french people. It was interesting hearing their conversation and actually understanding most of what they were saying. For the first good hour of the plane ride I decided to catch up on some sleep that was badly needed. It was a nice sleep I must add. I woke up to the wonderful sight of MOUNTAINS!, apple juice, and plane crackers. They were really yummy too! When we landed we had to make a pit stop at the bathroom and then we were off to find my brother and his family and my friend Wilson! Might i add that he is also asian.. tehehehe. Well here is a picture of the two of us. Meet Wilson.

Yes we are strange friends, but thats the best kind around! Hes a great friend of me that i had met this summer at camp. I told a bunch of people that I was going to vancouver and to come and meet me in the airport, and he was the only one that actually came. I was so happy to see him again. We walked for quite a while around the airport, found alot of asian people (school groups and all) and then found the Fairmont hotel in the airport and decided to steal their internet services. We took some picture, but this one is the best. We actually never took a normal picture. I always managed to ruin the picture with one of my epic faces.

me: Hey Wilson, look!! Theres your family! (pointing to a group of asian people)

wilson: Hey look, theres your brother!

me: Where??

wilson: right over there. the little white boy

me: Hey, come on now, don't be rascist.

hahah, that was pretty much one bit of one of our many conversations. Hes a fun person to hang out with and it was really great to see him.
When we got home i unpacked, tried on my dress (which i love to do. i feel like a princess in it), attempted to do Math 12 homework, and then called up a friend to hang out with and watch a movie with. We watched Legally Blonde and Legally Blonde 2. They presently rank as my top movies that I love to watch. Well its late and i feel a bit of jet lag hitting. I'm off to school again tomorrow =[ Its been a good vacation.

1 comment:

  1. It was great seeing you at the airport :)

    I like the Legally Blonde movies too.

    ReplyDelete