21.10.08

Librarys are my new favorite place...

... why? BECAUSE THEY ARE NICE AND QUIET! Well my house is to, but its to quiet and I need a bit of noise, but not to much. I don't know, I'm picky that way. I just found out today that I'm failing Biology 12 quite badly, so I decided that i should try and change that habit and go to the library to study. They have anything/everything there that i need to study with. Soo yes that is what i've been up to since after school.

School lately hasn't been going well. The one thing that I look forward in a day is the texts that I get from my sister after break or else after first class

"hey you, just texting to say hi and hope you have a good day!"

Ohh and may i add that I DON'T have my cell phone with me in class, but I stay the little good girl and have it in my locker. Well yeah about school, i've always been the ignored one unless i'm the one they need to pick on, and well lately i've been ignored. It kinda sucks, but the occasional day i get a friend that talks to me. Other than that, I'm a loner. School sucks that way.


Well yeah, not a nice happy post today, but I got to get back to my little cubicle and study Biology 12 vocabulary terms.


and jen, thanks for the words of encouragement. They are greatly needed for me to start out my day. LOVE YOU!!

1 comment:

  1. Aw!! I love you too little sister. Or should I say little-but-taller-than-me sister. It's great to hear from you throughout the day!!

    ReplyDelete