16.10.08

been a long time since I've blogged....

... so long that I deleted the other posts. I know I hardly had blogged, but I'm hoping that I'll be able to keep this blog up. I don't know how long it will last, but I'm hoping for a long time.

So my life in the past little while has been full of wonders. This past weekend I was at an Air Cadet sports weekend. We went to Kleanza creek, pitched tents, and then had to eat IMPs. I got a vegetarian meal and it tasted alright, but still not the greatest. They all taste like cat food to me and no matter how much I tell myself that its all I'm going to be eating for the next 3 days and they actually aren't cat food, I still can't get over it. This year we got a treat of having new IMPs that are from 2008 instead of 2000. They say that they are good for up to 7 years, but I beg to differ. They are nasty. So we played many games and did many classes. One of the games was pilot down. What we had to do was search for hours in the bush for 2 people. They had different problems with them. One of them was in sever shock and the other one had a broken neck, leg, and a fractured rib. When we found them we had to do "first-aid" on them and then bring them back to the campsite. Here is Mr. Phillips. He was the severally hurt one. We almost
dropped him a few times but we got him back safe and then his wife had to "revive" him. After a few kisses he was back to his normal health. It was quite funny seeing him like how he was. After kicking him a few times and yelling at him, I decided to do CPR on him, minus the breathing, but I did the pinch and shout, and everything else. It was actually really funny because if it was to happen, I would of killed him. But here are some pictures of the children that I had to take care of the whole weekend.



So the picture above is of 2 people that decided to wrestle and it ended up with them dragging eachother in to the bush and then one grabbing onto the tree for dear life hopeing that he wouldn't be dragged into the bush of dooom. It was a really fun weekend in the end of it. We had some ups and downs during it, but over all it was fun.

Now I am in Regina. We arrived yesterday at 3:45 pm and then went to my sister Jens house and then just sat around watching TV and movies on her movie channel. After a while I went with Jen to go and pick up Noah from Work and bring him to the Library. The library is so nice and big. I never got a chance to go inside but the outside is just to wonderful for words. After that I watched, The Pursuit of Happyness. It now ranks as one of my favorite movies to watch. This morning I woke up at 9:00 and then ate breakfast. My sister takes care of a little boy named Carsen. He is a very layed back little boy and really easy to take care of, besides when he

screams bloody murder. As you can see in the picture, hes very layed back. He gets bullied quite abit by my little angel of a niece Liliana. Her theory is, if i want it, I'm going to get it and if he has something, he must share, but I don't have to. Shes not very nice that way, but other than that, shes fine. Today we went shopping with the 2 little ones. We hit the Cornwall Center we managed to do a bit of shopping for ourselves until we saw THE CHILDRENS PLACE! I pretty much love that store now. The clothes are so cute and we managed to find quite a few outfits for the neices from my mom. I found outfits that I really wanted to buy for my nieces, but the outfits were way to expensive for buy 4 of each thing. The sweater was really cute and it went really good with a white vest. After shopping for "so long" according to the babies, so we had to go home. After their naps, lunch, making of supper, eating supper, having Carsen picked up, we went back out shopping, but this time with Kaylie, due to her being at school when we first went. We managed to hit Michaels and Old Navy. While mom was shopping at Michaels, Jen and I went to Old Navy to hit the sale racks with a very cranky baby. Mom bought some flower things and more christmas presents, Jen bought herself and Kaylie some clothes, me a merry happy birthdaychristmas present, and I bought a sweater and a t-shirt. Then we piled back into Jens wonderful MINI VAN! and hit JYSK. I pretty much love that store and would love it more if I had alot of money. We stuck Liliana in the cart and started trecking around JYSK looking for things to buy. I decided to take Kaylie and Liliana with me. We went around looking for a douvet cover, I managed to find one, and Kaylie and Liliana had found some horses so we put them in the cart and kept on looking. After a bit I stuck Kaylie in the cart so that she didn't have to walk everywhere. We managed to find the most awesome bed/desk ever. It was like an office undernieth and a bed over top. It was so cool, so we had to stop and then let Kaylie take a picture of me. She is actually a really good photographer. When we were about to leave Kaylie really wanted to keep her horse, so I decided that I would get her the brown horse and Liliana the unicorn since I hadn't bought them anything for christmas, so what the heck, I bought them. Kaylie loves hers and Liliana has an attitude about it like, oh its not at the store anymore, I don't totally love it as much. Well when Christmas comes around, she'll love it again. She seems to do that alot i guess. After that we went back to Jens appartment and then put Liliana to bed while we watched Survivor and now watching Into the Wild. Well that is my life this past week. I'll try and keep this blog up to date with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment