18.10.08

more shopping and this time...

.... GREAT SUCCESS! We found a prom dress for me, but it just needs some alters done to it. Its a burgandy/brown colour and its really pretty. It ruffles in the bottom of it and it wasn't so expensive. Yes it wa expensive but it was less than $300. My day was good today. It started out with running to the University of Regina to catch the bus to Hotel Saskatchewan. From there we had to go to the Alcohol store with Noah so that he could buy some for his work, might I add that it wasn't for him but for the hotel. Then we went home and then went and looked for Prom dresses. We found a beautiful one for $450 and it was violet red (in other words, it was a nice pink), but due to the price, I wasn't aloud to get it. Then we went back home, got a bottle and sucky and blanket for Liliana and then we were off again. We decided to get a treat from Dairy Queen and they totally flunked on our order. They gave my sister a double patty bacon flamethrower when she wanted a chicken flame thrower. Then she wanted ice tea, and they totally forgot it and so did we until we had driven out of the parking lot. Lammme. Then we headed off to Caronport where we had met up with my friend Andrew and we walked ALL around Caronport. I never knew that it was so small until we had walked around it. It took about 30 minutes to do it. We could of done it faster, but we had Liliana who was keeping us from going faster. Then we walked around Briercrest and had a jolly old good time. After words we had to go and take pictures by the sign and then we were off on our adventure again back to Regina, with a stop in Moose JAW to look for a grad dress, WHICH I FOUND ONE!! So yeah, my dad was really fun. Liliana actually wasnt' that bad, yes she had her times, but was good for quite a bit of it.

Well now I'm sitting on my sisters couch and this is where I'm going to stay I think, well at least for a bit. I'm watching Football with my brother-in-law Noah and listening to Calibria 2007 get played every 5 minutes when my friends text my phone =]

No comments:

Post a Comment