22.10.08

today was actually good....

.. for the most part. Yesterday I was at the library studying for Biology 12 and today in 3rd block we did the biology test. We tried to do something different with me and I got the test, well questions, read to me out loud and we are seeing if that helps me more. Im excited and scared to see what i got on my test, but i hope all went good. Today i was once again at the Library. I tend to feel that that is the best place for me to go to becaus ei can actually concentrate there and its not to quite but i need abit of noise when doing my homework, which is just what the library gives me. The occasional sound will be made there, but its not that common.

As my sister says, I do like to text alot. Just today I've sent out 50 and still going on with the counting. Hhaah, yes i guess you could say that i'm an addict, but its a good addict because it still keeps you in contact with people. Its one of the ways how i can keep in contact with people, especially my sister. Growing up I've never really gotten along with them, but since around 4 years ago, i've finally gotten along with my brothers and sister. I've always had the occasional arguement that went on for forever, but now i get along with all of them. Its nice that way. But yeah, as i was saying, I talk to my sister everyday now, well since i went to regina last week. I really enjoy it because I've never talked to her everyday before. Even though texting isn't really "talking" its still a way for me to tell her how i'm doing.

Well tomorrow is another day. I can't think right now. I'll write more tomorrow. I'm leaving now because my phone is ringing. = p

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE hearing from you every day, how you're doing, what you're doing, etc. Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete