22.3.11

Encouragement

Today was rough. Not sure why though. It just was. Then slowly it started to get a better. 1st off, my dad brought me Timmies for supper at work with a Large 2 cream coffee. 2nd - A manager of a Wrigleys company is staying at the hotel I work at and gave me the newest flavor of skittles and starburst. He's a gem. 3rd- A friend from Quebec gave me a really big booster. He's always been there for me lately and it's so nice. I met him when I went to school there. This is what he said.
Go with the strength you have and always remember, you're a princess, daughter
of the God of the universe, never forget who you truely are. You've been set
free of what controls you, you're ment to live for so much more, can't wait to
see what God's plans are for you.
He's amazing. What can I say. I'm glad I met someone like him.

1 comment: