27.3.11

backstabbers

I can't take it anymore. I can't take the backstabbing, the lying, the cheating, the silence.. I'm done. I was such a good friend to them and all I get in return is a stab in the back. Thanks. Thanks for everything. I have so many things i want to say to them, but I can't bring myself to stoop down to their immature levels. I really need to get out of this town. Yes I know that there are people like this every where, but the people in this town are just pressing every single button I have. In this town there is 1 friend that hasn't stabbed me in the back. She's only 17, but is more mature than half the people I'm "friends" with. She's stuck with me through all the bs that went on in highschool and still sticks by my side. Without her I'd be a huge mess. Not like I'm not one right now, but I at least have her. I swear if these so called friends come back and try to apologize and act like nothing happened I'm going flip shit on them.

I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment