21.3.11

.

I have a problem
A problem that only i can fix
I know there is a good solution
I don't know where to go

Pills won't help
I'm too scared to tell my feelings
Childish? Only God knows
I wish He was down here

They say to pray
Well that only gets me so far
Just a hug from a loving person will do
But where is this person?

I call a friend, "Whats going on?"
"I just need a hug", but they want more
An explaination, a story
Judgement is surely to follow

Where are the ones that I love at times like these
Phone calls/text messages just don't cut it
I need the warmth and comfort
Only touching can do

I need help
But where to go?
Doctors think they know
Nurses try to help

Expressions I can't describe
Feelings I can't word
They stay coooped up for so long
Only soon to explode

Who will be the victim of my lashing
Who will be the one I hurt
Feelings turn into words
Words into actions

Lord please help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment